By the person who I always thought hated memes....guess I was wrong.
The rules are:
*Link to the person that tagged you.
*Post the rules on your blog.
*Share six weird things/habits/quirks about yourself.
*Tag six others. And let them know they’ve been tagged!
1) There are a number of foods which I don’t like in one form but do in another. i.e.. I love tomatoes, but hate ketchup. I hate bananas, but like Banana bread (nothing else banana though)
2) I am like Alyssa in that I have to finish a chapter in a book before I stop reading for the night. I also really need to finish a chapter in an audio book too before I finish listening for that time.
3) I have to completely get ready in the morning in one period of time. If I go downstairs before I put my makeup on, chances are it won’t ever get on.
4) I cannot sit and watch TV without doing something else. I have to either have a book, knit, or be on the computer at the same time. But I can go to the movie and not do anything else.
5) I go in spurts where I will eat the same thing for breakfast for weeks at a time…then change it out and eat that thing for weeks at a time.
6) While I am firmly in the camp that there is NO correct way to knit….if I watch someone knit and throw their yarn (especially new knitters) for any length of time, it starts to make me nervous when I have to watch them stop, put their needles down, and throw the yarn.